– Are you passionate about travel?
– Do you have a knack for creating unforgettable travel experiences?
– Looking for a Monday- Friday roster with no late nights?
Our client is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic travel consultant to join their Auckland based team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help travellers from around the world to create memories that will last a life time.
Why you’ll love working for them:
– An exciting opportunity to work in the growing travel industry
– Competitive base salary
– Ongoing training and professional development
– Travel benefits, including famils
– A supportive and collaborative work environment with a passionate and diverse team
– A chance to make a positive impact on travellers’ experiences and create lifelong memories.
– Proven experience as a travel consultant or in a similar role
– Extensive knowledge of travel
– Great customer service skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with clients
– Proficiency in travel booking systems and software
– Fluency in English (additional language skills are a plus)
If you are ready to embark on an incredible journey as a travel consultant, showcasing amazing destinations, then we want to hear from you. Apply now or talk to Rachel on 09) 309 8821 for more information. QUINN – The Travel Recruitment Specialists – we find great
jobs for great people nationwide.