- Opportunity to assist multiple partners
- Be a part of a well-supported, diverse team
- Work for a well renowned legal firm
Are you ready to take the next step in your legal career and make your mark? This well-known legal firm has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and experienced Legal Secretary to join their empowering team! Work in a modern, open plan office with multiple locations across Auckland.
This company values their employees and has great career development opportunities with flexible working hours to suit your work / life balance requirements.
If you’re motivated and seeking something new, this might be it! Join a team where you will be valued, encouraged and given variety in the work that you do. Your legal administration and your impressive organisational skills will be essential to your success in this role.
- Preparing legal documentation
- General Correspondence
- Reception and general admin Duties
- Assisting multiple partners
- Diary management
- Invoicing and statement preparation
- Excellent Technical literacy skills
- Previous experience in a legal secretary role desirable
- Highly organised
- Strong initiative and collaboration skills
- Friendly and ready to be the face of the office
If you’re ready to join a company that offers a fun working environment, offers flexibility, a lucrative salary package and benefits, then this could be the role for you! Don’t hesitate to send your CV through, as opportunities like this are rare! Apply now or call Leah at Quinn on (09) 309 8821 for more information. QUINN – The Recruitment Specialists – we find great jobs for great people nationwide.
You can view our other available opportunities at www.quinn.jobs
Quinn Recruitment Temp Jobs
Travelling? On a working holiday visa?
Your skills are in high demand. If you have administration experience – call Rachel on (09) 309 8821 and enjoy top hourly rates and flexible work options.