Permanent (Full-Time) Position
A fantastic opportunity has become available within this international organisation who are focused on providing a bespoke service to clients around the world. Helping them take control of their health, travel and risk provisions is their main priority. In this role, you will play a vital part in ensuring their reputation remains as one of the best emergency providers in the business.
More about this role:
- Case management from first contact through to closure
- Reviewing medical reports
- Coordination of air ambulance and communication with medical teams
- Providing support and advice to policy holders regarding emergency assistance
- Processing claims
- Customer service focused
- Ability to work under pressure
- A real sense of empathy
- Excellent communication skills
- A high attention to detail
You would be working 4 x 10 hour shifts/week on a rotating Monday-Sunday roster. Enjoy a work/life balance and 5 weeks of annual leave per year!
If joining a supportive team in a role where you are going to make a real difference appeals to you, we need to talk! Apply now, or contact Rebecca or Yasamine at Quinn for more information on (09) 309 8821.