Why Choose Quinn?
A reputation three decades in the making, a values-driven service ethic, micro-niche expertise and unparalleled local Auckland market knowledge – these are just some of the factors that Quinn combines to ensure that your career, staffing or job placement needs are met.
- Integrity – Honesty, trustworthiness and transparency form the backbone of our company culture – a culture that sets a standard for every candidate and employer who partners with us.
- Reputation – It grows with every job placement we make – and after over 25 years in the Auckland recruitment business, it’s a reputation that we’re proud of and one that you can rely on.
- Specialisation – Niche market specialisation in the advertising, accounting, insurance, travel, legal and financial sectors ensures that you’re immediately presented with the best possible options in these markets.
- Accountability – As a member of the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association (RCSA) we support and work within their industry Code of Conduct – a code that is core to the work ethics and principles with which we manage your career path, every step of the way.
- The X-Factor – recessions, stock-market crashes, economic downturns, inflationary cycles, property crashes, increased business pessimism, natural disasters – we’ve seen it all. Yet, since the day Quinn began, market conditions have never been an impediment to our ability to place candidates in the jobs they set their hearts on.
We put it down to an “x-factor” thing. A unique skill-set that has become an integral part of the way in which the Quinn team works for you – and keeps working for you – until you achieve the outcome you aspire to.
The Quinn Recruitment Agency –
"A people resource for companies and a company resource for people!"