Travel Consultant Opportunity
Group Travel / Customer Services
- Create bespoke holidays for group travellers globally
- Discounted travel and global recognition getaways
- Great incentives – hybrid working to suit your lifestyle, wellness, social events and more!
Do you want to?
Design unique travel itineraries that create amazing memories.
Work alongside a high energy team who love what they do.
Benefits to you include;
- Hybrid work model – 2 WFH days
- Monday to Friday – have the weekend off
- Small team
- Ongoing career opportunities
- Travel discounts
- Health and wellness discounts
You will provide travel advice, plan, prepare and cost itineraries for a diverse range of group travellers who often seek exciting off the track adventures.
Ambitious, high-energy customer driven people love working for our client. It is a unique and exciting time to work in the travel industry. If you have travel industry experience or an impressive customer service / contact centre background – we need to talk now – phone Rachel at Quinn on (09) 309 8821 or apply now. QUINN – The Recruitment Specialists – we find great jobs for great people nationwide.
You can view our other available jobs at www.quinn.jobs
Quinn Recruitment Active Temp Jobs
Travel consulting, administration, data entry, reception, accounts experience? Call Rachel on (09) 309 8821 and enjoy top hourly rates and flexible work options.