- Make a difference in our communities
- Share the vision
- Make this newly created role your success story
Do you want to work for an organisation with a purpose?
Work alongside a group of like-minded people enhancing the lives and needs of our communities. Be part of an important NZ not-for-profit whose values – working together, doing the right things, enabling and uplifting, underpin how they work every day.
Your new role carries multiple secretarial and administrative responsibilities:
- Supporting the CEO and leadership team (secretarial / admin)
- Liaising with community organisations that they service and support
- Organising internal and external meetings and events
- Assisting with reports and meeting papers for Board and Committee meetings
- Coordinating staff cultural competency trainings
You will bring:
- Solid secretarial / Administration experience
- A natural ability to co-ordinate multiple tasks and deliver effective results
- Experience working alongside Senior Executives
- Understanding of Te Tiriti ô Waitangi and its principals / or have an interest
- Advanced MS Word skills
Addition benefits include:
- Extended annual leave
- Health Insurance
- Close to public transport / bus and train stations
- Flexible work from home options
- Work alongside people who love what they do – supporting the communities of today so they flourish tomorrow
If you have the X factor that our client is looking for and want to be part of a successful team that makes a real difference to people’s lives and our communities, we need to talk. Apply now or call Rachel or Robbie at Quinn on (09) 309 8821 for more information.