- Work for a global and dynamic company!
- CBD location – close to public transport
- Be a strong partner with customers and suppliers
Join a company who is one of the market leaders in the import and distributing industry!
Our client is a pioneer in its field and this is your opportunity to be a part of it. Delivering competitive solutions for raw material requirements and supply solutions, this role is varied, busy and will provide you with new challenges!
What does the role involve?
- Delivering exceptional customer service with distributors and clients
- Processing orders
- Liaising with external companies and clients about deliveries
- Administration and documentation
- Provide support to other team members and the Logistics Manager
Why work for us?
- No two days will be the same in this role. Wear many hats in a day!
- Join a successful organisation dedicated to providing quality services and expertise!
- Be rewarded and recognised for your performance – this is an integral role in our client’s team!
- Customer service experience
- Resilient, strong attention to detail and driven to succeed
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
If you tick all of these boxes then we want to hear from you! Apply now or call Yasamine at Quinn for more information on (09) 309 8821.