- Take real ownership and be valued for what you do
- Support a team of high performing Recruitment Consultants
- Boutique Agency located in the CBD
Do you want to work for an organisation where your ideas and contributions really matter? We love to recognise the success of our people and work hard to be the number one brand in the market!
Who we are?
We are New Zealand owned and operated Boutique Recruitment Agency specialising in both permanent and temporary staffing solutions for a loyal client base across Insurance, Legal, Travel and Corporate sectors.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated and dedicated front-of-house Receptionist/Administrator to join our team. This is not your average Reception/Administrator role – you will be given real autonomy. Your contribution to our team will be pivotal to our success.
You will be the first point of contact for clients and candidates who approach our agency, ensuring that their first experience with us is a positive one.
Why should you apply?
- You will be joining a close-knit, social team who enjoy regular team events such as bowling, mini-golf, Friday wines and lunches
- Desirable CBD location – a beautiful building on Queen Street, close to public transport
- Monday-Friday business hours, no weekends!
- Varied and fast-paced role that you can make your own
What will your day look like?
- Be the face of the company – you will be the first point of contact!
- Answering and directing calls
- Greeting candidates
- Administration assistance in multiple areas of the business
- Managing social media accounts
- Keeping interview and meeting rooms clean and tidy
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
What skills are we looking for?
- Experience in a similar role – reception or administration
- A proactive approach to daily tasks and willingness to learn
- A can-do attitude and ability to work independently
- A friendly and approachable manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to juggle multiple priorities with ease
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your skills, take ownership and be valued for what you do! Apply now or call Isabella at Quinn for more information on (09) 309 8821.