- Work in a fun, friendly work office
- A busy accounting firm – no two days are the same!
- Be the face of the organisation
Gain skills and learn all about the accounting industry. An exciting new opportunity to learn and grow! Contact Salli at (09 309 8821).
This is an exciting opportunity to step into an organisation that look after their people. Prioritising people and ensuring a work-life balance is their motto.
What you will get in your new role:
- Top-notch training to ensure you have growth
- A fantastic support system with mentors
- A great team and culture
- Fantastic Incentives
- Flexible working
What we’re looking for:
- A proactive approach
- A keen learner
- Great time management skills
- Experience in Xero or accounting software is a bonus
- A go-getter – ready to do ad hoc roles
What you will be doing:
- Reception duties
- Data entry
- Assisting the office manager
- Welcoming clients into the office
If you’re looking to start the New Year with a fresh new team, contact Salli at Quinn on (09) 309 8821. QUINN – The Recruitment Specialists – we find great jobs for great people nationwide.
Temporary Accounts Administrator
We also specialize in temp work and have a fantastic 3–4-week assignment in East Tamaki for an experienced accounts administrator. Immediate start! If you are looking for something to tide you over to the Christmas period, call Rachel at Quinn on (09) 309 8821.