Permanent (full-time) Position
· West Auckland location
· Community-oriented team
· Competitive salary on offer
Handle your own Property Conveyancing files and assist with other areas of the general practice.
This is a fantastic chance to sink your teeth into a busy Legal Executive role in a mid-sized suburban law firm.
This is a highly successful practice with a great reputation in the market, with over 20 years servicing the local community.
Our client prides themselves on their supportive, friendly team culture. In this position you will be rewarded for the hard work you put in through a competitive salary, growth within your role and a casual, enjoyable environment.
You will suit this role if you:
– Are excellent at communicating
– Have a great sense of humour
– Have a positive work ethic and can work autonomously
– Team and community-oriented
– Have your Legal Executive Diploma
This role includes and requires a background in:
– Previous Legal EA positions
– Dictaphone typing
– Client relationship management and correspondence
– Handling legal accounts including invoicing
– Preparing documents
This role will primarily be dealing with Property, Wills, Trusts, Estates and Commercial work.
Our client needs YOU! Hit the ground running with this independent and busy Legal Executive role. Apply now or for more information please call Yasamine or Rebecca at Quinn on (09) 309 8821.