- West Auckland Location
- Support a busy Partner in a general practice law firm!
- Handle your own conveyancing files
- Work close to home and beat the traffic!
Our client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running handling their own property conveyancing files and lend a hand with other areas of the practice. If you are an experienced Legal Executive, we want to hear from you!
This is a highly successful practice that are centred on providing solutions to their clients and giving back to the community. You can be a part of making a difference!
The role itself will primarily be dealing with property, wills, trusts, estates and commercial work.
To be successful you must have experience in:
- Property and Conveyancing
- Client relationship management and correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Handling legal accounts including invoicing
- Preparing documents
You will suit this role if you:
- Have great interpersonal skills
- Can work autonomously
- Are an organised person
- Love working cohesively as part of a team
- Have a good sense of humour!
WE NEED YOU! Do not miss out! Apply now or for more information please call Yasamine or Rebecca at Quinn on (09) 309 8821.
LEGAL TEMP JOBS
We have a range of temp jobs in the Legal Industry. Short and long term assignments with flexible hours to suit you! Top $$. Great opportunities for Legal Executives, Legal Secretaries, Word Processors, Trust Accountants and Administration. Utilise your Legal experience! APPLY now!
Don’t miss out on these exciting opportunities! Apply now or call Rachel at Quinn on (09) 309 8821 for more information.