- Step out of the corporate world
- Use your excellent organisational / coordinating skills supporting a special Project Team
- Enjoy an Insurance role with a difference
Does project coordinating appeal?
Are you looking for something a little different?
You will be supporting their project management team:
- Co-ordinating the onboarding of members onto a central hosting platform
- Co-ordinating Vendor and Broker meetings
- Fielding enquiries and assisting IT Manager and Operations Manager
- Maintaining an overview of the project ensuring milestones are completed within time frames
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and Finance to ensure financials remain on track
- Regular reporting to the project team and management providing regular updates on the status of the project
Skills you will have:
- Problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong planning organisation and prioritising skills
- Microsoft Suite experience and comfortable with Advanced Technology
- Enjoy project work
- Be open to a Fixed Term Contract with possible extension
Our client is a recognised New Zealand Brand. They are a small close-knit team who enjoy working together. They have a non-bureaucratic approach to decision making and understand the importance of a work/life balance.
If you are looking to step outside of the corporate sector and are open to some new responsibilities – this role will appeal. Talk to Rebecca or Robbie at Quinn – We find great people great jobs! Apply Now or call (09) 309 8821.