- Fantastic North Shore location
- Take your insurer skills to the next level
- Work for an engaging and close-knit team
Do you have a love for everything technical and enjoy putting together plans and problem-solving?
Our client is a tight-knit group who works together to service their clients. Your role would be summarising the information provided by the clients into a concise Statement of Advice.
What you will be doing:
- Advice preparation and analysis for life, health and disability insurance
- Report writing
- Client reviews – ensuring all requirements are met
- Collecting relevant information
- Administration support
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a strong understanding of life, health and disability insurance
- A love of writing and good attention to detail
- A team player
- Strong administration skills
What you will get in return:
- Comprehensive advice tool
- A close-knit team who supports one another
- A competitive salary
- Fantastic and modern North Shore location – no more driving over the bridge!
If you’re looking for an organisation that supports you and encourages you to be your best, apply now or contact Salli at Quinn on (09) 309 8821 for more information. QUINN – The Insurance Recruitment Specialists – we find great jobs for great people nationwide.
Quinn Recruitment – Hot Temp Jobs – START NOW!
Claims, Motor, Property or Health and Life Insurance experience? Your skills are in high demand with our insurance clients – call Rachel now on (09) 309 8821 and enjoy top hourly rates and flexible work options.