New opportunity created by growth
- Boutique NZ Company with a big heart
- Be valued, developed and recognised
- People love being part of this uniquely NZ company
Are you looking for a company that puts their people first? Your job search stops here!
Our client offers a range of benefits, including an impressive incentive programme, insurance cover and most importantly the environment for you to be their next success story. This is a unique opportunity to use your entry level Insurance skills and progress.
- You will manage your own portfolio of clients (personal lines)
- Meet with clients regularly to review and advise on financial planning needs
- Undertake marketing and business development initiatives
You will bring
- Experience with Insurance personal lines
- A team player attitude
- A commitment to continuous learning (ideally FSPR and studying towards or open to commencing level 5)
Our client has the X factor. They develop people to their full potential and ensure everyone has fun along the way. They are a social bunch who believe in doing good things within our communities. Supporting local sports groups is one of their many initiatives.
You will be joining a team of like-minded people who are enthusiastic, always cheerful, and love what they do.
If you are focussed on a worthwhile career in Broking and have related experience. We need to talk now. Apply now or call Robbie on (09) 309 8821 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org – we find great jobs for great people.
Quinn Recruitment Active Temp Jobs
Travelling? On a working holiday visa? Have Insurance skills? Your skills are in high demand. If you have administration experience in Claims or Underwriting – call Rachel on (09) 309 8821 and enjoy top hourly rates and flexible work options.