Permanent (Full-Time) Position
- Are you looking for your big career break?
- Do you have a great sense of humour and love working in a buzzing environment?
- This is an excellent opportunity to build essential skills that will take you forward!
School leavers rejoice! This Engineering and Construction company based in Mount Wellington is looking for an Office Administrator they can mould into their very own all-rounder!
This is an excellent opportunity to up-skill and set a solid ground for a positive career! This role requires someone with a can-do attitude, great communication skills and an NZ Restricted or Full Driver’s licence. This role will be hugely varied which means you will gain experience in all areas of office administration.
You will need:
- A willingness to learn the industry and all aspects of administration
- A desire to progress into an Accounts Assistant role
- MS Office experience
- A good sense of humour
- Great customer service skills
- NZ Restricted or Full Driver’s licence
This company is looking for someone who is keen to develop a wide range of skills and commit long-term, with a February 2020 start date, ideally. They are offering a HUGE opportunity to build your career from scratch in a positive atmosphere. A sense of humour and ‘can do’ attitude are must haves for the role and you will thrive in a casual yet hardworking environment!
Take your career forward with this varied role and be part of a dynamic team! Apply now or call Lizzie at Quinn on (09) 309 8821 today.