– Work for a people first organisation
– Enjoy the best of work-life balance with 3-4 days per week!
– Bring your Insurance knowledge and make the role your own
Are you currently in the insurance industry and wanting to work part-time hours? Join this company, be the support and receive the support in return! Apply now or call Salli at Quinn for more information on (09) 309 8821.
Our client truly values their staff and what they do, you will be joining an outstanding organization who support, develop and reward!
WHY YOU WILL WANT TO WORK FOR THEM:
– They will value you and what you do
– They will support you and help you grow
– They offer flexibility and a work-life balance
– They are growing rapidly and will want you to share in their success
They are currently searching for an outstanding administrator who is ready to come in and take charge. You will be an integral part of the small team and love organizing, supporting and ensuring processes run smoothly. With a keen eye for detail, you will have experience in the insurance industry and the ability to take initiative and assist the ever-growing team.
Starting as part-time this role has the opportunity to develop into a full-time role moving forward.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
– Assisting in the renewal cycle
– Liaising with the brokers and their diaries
– Upkeep electronically of client records
– Pre-populate reports
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the best team, supportive and passionate directors and the opportunity to make the role your own. Bring your energy, enthusiasm and knowledge and be a part of something huge!
If you are ready to get started and working in an energetic environment, talk to Salli at Quinn – The Insurance Specialists finding great candidates’ great jobs within the industry for 30 years! Apply now or call (09) 309 8821 for more information.