· Long term project (2 plus years)
· Work alongside a team of smart people managing big nationwide project roll out
· Bring your Insurance and Business Analysis skills to this very important project
Work alongside this unique project team developing, testing, training and rolling out a new Broker operating system to members nationwide.
The project will be running for 2 years plus and our client is open to Business Analysts seeking shorter Fixed-Term-Contract (12 months). Work from home options available.
Your new company:
You will work alongside some very smart people focused on making the lives of their broader network easier and more productive.
Collaborating and sharing ideas is what this project team excels at.
Your Key Responsibilities:
· Evaluate business processes, identifying improvements and developing and implementing solutions
· Work alongside members to understand their individual operating processes
· Analyse member data and make recommendations
· Contribute to testing and product development
· Deliver training to members nationwide
· Create user guides and training material for end users
· Insurance or Broking experience
· Business Analysis and Information Systems
· Self-leadership skills
· Exposure to change management and data migrations
· Experience with Excel / Databases
Our client is a NZ success story. Their people are professional, conscientious, fun and enjoy working in the fast-paced world of change and delivery. Sound like you? Call Robbie or Rachel at Quinn on (09) 309 8821.