- Work for the best in the business
- 3 days a week with the potential to go full time
- Bring your Insurance knowledge and make the role your own
Our client truly values their staff and what they do, you will be joining an outstanding organization who support, develop and reward!
WHY YOU WILL WANT TO WORK FOR THEM:
- They will value you and what you do
- They will support you and help you grow
- They offer flexibility and a work-life balance
- They are growing rapidly and will want you to share in their success
They are currently searching for an outstanding administrator who is ready to come in and take charge. You will be an integral part of the small team and love organising, supporting, and ensuring processes run smoothly. With a keen eye for detail, you will have experience in the insurance industry and the ability to take initiative and assist the ever-growing team.
Starting as part-time this role has the opportunity to develop into a full-time role moving forward.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Assisting in the renewal cycle
- Liaising with the brokers and their diaries
- Upkeep electronically of client records
- Pre-populate reports
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the best team, a market-leading company and the opportunity to make the role your own. Bring your energy, enthusiasm and knowledge and be a part of something huge!
If you are ready to get started and working in an energetic environment, talk to Salli at Quinn – The Insurance Specialists finding great candidates’ great jobs within the industry. Apply now or call (09) 309 8821 for more information.