– Opportunity to build your career within HR and Compliance
– Well-known Insurance Brokerage in huge growth mode
– 20 hours per week – potential to increase
This is a newly created role to assist the organisation in putting together processes and procedures to ensure the smooth running operation in everything HR and Compliance related.
This role will start off initially as a Monday to Thursday role – 5 hours per day. The hours may increase as the organisation grows.
Having an understanding of the FMA compliance would be ideal but not necessary.
What you will be doing:
– Recruitment and induction of new staff
– Conducting performance reviews
– Wellbeing checks
– Ensuring organisation is up to date with any changes in Employment Law
– Ensuring all employees and the company meet the FMA requirements
– FSP registrations and all other professional body registrations are up to date
– Updating and reviewing compliance and company policies
Your new company offers:
– Group medical, life and income protection
– Personal day per annum
– Employee Assistance program
– Long service awards
– Free travel insurance (conditions apply)
– Social Club
– Fresh fruit
– Massage chair
This is an exciting opportunity to really develop your career and be a part of a growing organisation! Take the next step today and contact Salli at Quinn on (09) 309 8821 for more information or apply now. QUINN – The Recruitment Specialists – we find great jobs for great people nationwide.