- Make a difference providing secretarial and administrative support
- Be valued and feel valued
- Make this newly created role your success story
- Full-time, permanent role
Mō mātou – Our Organisation
Supporting the communities of today to shape the communities of tomorrow
Foundation North holds in trust for Auckland and Northland communities an endowment of over a billion dollars. This positions us uniquely to fund over $40M each year to not-for-profit initiatives in our region.
Our vision is Enhanced Lives. To achieve our vision, we aim to be responsive to the changing community needs and aspirations through the four focus areas in our funding framework.
Ō Tātou Uara – Our Values
Our values unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
- Kia kotahi te hoe – Working together
- Me mahi i roto i te tika te pono me te aroha – Doing the right thing with respect and care
- Whakamana – Enabling, uplifting and reinforcing
- Ako – Listening, learning and understanding
- Tūhono mai – Join us
We value diversity and welcome applications from all walks of life. In return, you will be part of a great team of professionals investing in its people, offering a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance and extended annual leave.
Ko tā mātou mahi – Our Role
The primary purpose of the role is to support the Assessment Team and provide administrative and secretarial support to the Assessment Team Lead.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Delivering comprehensive service to applicants and grantees
- Regular and consistent delivery of the preliminary funding processes using our grants database system
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Assessment Team Lead
- Managing meetings and appointments
- Coordinating activities and participating in internal collaborative projects
You will be joining a team that works hard, likes to have fun and one where you will be supported and encouraged!
Your skills and personal qualities will include:
- Minimum of two years related experience in non-profit or professional administration and experience working with community groups
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 including Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Proven ability to be innovative and solutions focused
- An understanding or willingness to embrace Te Tiriti ō Waitangi and its principals
- Commitment to Foundation North’s vision and values
If you have the X factor that our client is looking for and want to be part of a highly successful tteam that makes a real difference to people’s lives and our communities, we need to talk. Apply now or call Rachel or Robbie at Quinn on (09) 309 8821 for more information.