- Central location – close to public transport and cafes
- Do you love Data Analysis and are a whizz with numbers?
- Part-time role – 20 hours per week
Mō mātou – Our Organisation
Supporting the communities of today to shape the communities of tomorrow
Foundation North holds in trust for Auckland and Northland communities an endowment of over a billion dollars. This positions us uniquely to fund over $40M each year to not-for-profit initiatives in our region. Over the last 30 years, we have assisted hundreds of organisations through grants to create positive outcomes and enhanced lives for the communities of Auckland and Northland.
Our vision is Enhanced Lives. To achieve our vision, we aim to be responsive to the changing community needs and aspirations through the four-focus areas in our funding framework.
Ō Tātou Uara – Our Values
Our values unite us as an organisation and guide how we work every day. Our values are:
Kia kotahi te hoe – Working together
Me mahi i roto i te tika te pono me te aroha – Doing the right thing with respect and care
Whakamana – Enabling, uplifting and reinforcing
Ako – Listening, learning and understanding
Tūhono mai – Join us
We value diversity and welcome applications from all walks of life. In return, you will be part of a great team of professionals investing in its people, offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Ko tā mātou mahi – Our Role
Working to the highest standards, being curious with a keen eye for detail, this role will help us deliver our impactful mahi by focussing on the why? what if? and how should we? questions.
Alongside the Business Systems Analyst, this role translates data from multiple sources into rich, meaningful information that Foundation North can use for values-driven decision-making and provide insights for the philanthropic and community sectors. The advice this role provides will help develop strategies for achieving Key Performance Indicators along with providing reports that measure progress against objectives.
This role is varied, and we are looking for a self-starter with an upbeat, positive attitude and lots of energy.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu – What you will bring
Key to your success will be:
- Proficiency with data visualisation tools (e.g. PowerBI, SSRS, Excel)
- Proven skills within data mining, finding patterns, correlations and trends to drive business insights
- Your ability to translate complex information into information easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Your ability to deliver accurate, timely and relevant insights
Your skills and personal qualities will include:
- Minimum of four years related experience
- Proven ability to be innovative and solutions focused
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- A willingness to embrace Te Tiriti ō Waitangi and its principles
- Commitment to Foundation North’s vision and values
If you have the necessary skills and qualities and you’re wanting a role that supports the communities of today to shape the communities of tomorrow, then apply now or call Rachel or Robbie at Quinn (09) 309 8821.