Permanent (Full-Time) Position
- Case manage clients’ travel and medical needs
- Liaise with Corporate, Insurance and Government clients
- Play a key role with a world leader in medical and travel assistance
- Build a career and enjoy progression opportunities
- Receive industry training
Join a small, elite assistance team and help travellers in need around the globe every day. No two days will be the same!
You will be working in a fast paced, high energy team co-ordinating medical aid and travel assistance during medical emergencies from anywhere at any time.
Working in tandem with Doctors and medical professionals you will co-ordinate all stages of the assistance process from any point in the globe as well as organise transportation home after accidents or illnesses.
For this role, you will be required to work on a 4 day rotating roster between the hours of 8am and 10pm.
Skills you will need:
- Proven experience in a customer service environment
- Calm and diplomatic communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently to achieve company goals
This is a unique opportunity to train and specialise and build a promising career where you will be valued and rewarded. You will also enjoy 5 weeks of annual leave and the opportunity to be a part of a team making a real difference.
Apply now or call Rebecca or Yasamine at Quinn on (09) 309 8821 to learn more!