- Work from home flexibility!
- Be part of an amazing team who love what they do!
- CBD location
Our client is on the lookout for a customer-centric star who has the natural ability to connect with customers. Working for an insurance company you will be the first point of contact for any queries and claim lodgements over the phone.
To succeed in this role, you will be customer focused, solution orientated and resilient.
What will you be doing?
- Efficiently provide support and solutions to customers
- Varied admin tasks – you will easily be able to jump from one task to another!
- Effortlessly provide excellent customer service – this will be a rewarding role being able to turn a negative experience into a good one!
- Previous customer centre / customer service experience advantageous
Why you will love working for this company;
- They are growing – growth you can be a part of
- This team and company love what they do and it shows
- Career growth opportunities!
- Insurance packages + salary
- Monday to Friday – no weekends!
- You’ll definitely have fun along the way
This is an ideal opportunity to start on a career path in insurance! Don’t wait around to send your resume! Apply now or call Leah at Quinn on (09) 309 8821 for more information. QUINN – The Insurance Recruitment Specialists – we find great people great jobs nationwide.
You can view our other available opportunities at www.quinn.jobs
Quinn Recruitment Temp Jobs
Travelling? On a working holiday visa?
Your skills are in high demand. If you have administration experience – call Rachel on (09) 309 8821 and enjoy top hourly rates and flexible work options.