- Work for a global and dynamic company!
- Permanent role based in the CBD – close to public transport
- Exciting and varied Sales Support / Customer Service role
This is an opportunity to take ownership and give an x-factor experience to customers! This role is varied, busy and will provide you with new challenges!
About the company:
Our client is a market-leading independently-owned supplier of chemicals, plastics, raw materials and specialty products to all major industry segments in Australia and New Zealand.
With an emphasis on quality, expertise, individual drive, teamwork and integrity, this team put their best foot forward to their customers, always!
Why work for us?
- CBD location
- Join a successful organisation dedicated to providing quality service and expertise with more than 100 years’ experience in the industry
- In this role you play an integral role in our client’ team
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft office skills
What does the role involve?
- Process customer orders accurately and efficiently
- Liaise with internal staff and external service providers on stock, sales and delivery related matters including follow ups
- Investigate and follow up on customer claims and complaints
- Perform activities according to company policies and procedures
If you tick all of these boxes then we want to hear from you! Apply now or call Salli at Quinn for more information on (09) 309 8821.