- Work alongside the industry’s best
- Manage a high value portfolio of big Commercial Risk
- Be valued! Be developed! Keep progressing
Our client is well resourced and recognised as a ‘People First’ company. They know that their people are their most valuable asset and that nurturing and developing them is critical to their success. As a senior in the team you will be a valuable, knowledgeable technical resource.
- You will be a recognised Commercial Property Underwriter with experience in MD/BI and ideally a keen interest in the cyber space
- You will be a natural networker and enjoy providing specialist advice from the desk and face to face (you will be interfacing with Brokers)
- You will enjoy thinking laterally and finding solutions to complex underwriting problems
- You will work collaboratively alongside some very talented people and coach newer staff as they come aboard
- You will take over a high-value book of business
Benefits to you:
- Enjoy a mix of work from home and in-office options
- The company is well resourced and offers extensive training and development options
- Top salary and car park
This is an excellent platform to build on your market profile. You will be part of a company that will invest in you and reward you with a competitive salary and incentive programme.
If you want to work alongside people who can really shape your career call Robbie or Salli at Quinn on (09) 309 8821 for more information. We place the best people in the best jobs in New Zealand.