- Be part of a 100% NZ owned company
- Experience a culture that puts their people centre stage
- Focus on your career progression
If you are looking to start a real career pathway or are thinking about a career change, this is a great opportunity to join NZ’s largest financial services organisation outside of the big corporates!
Be part of a corporate that feels like family. Exciting times await you!
Our client is offering you an incredible opportunity to progress your career within the Financial Advisory sector – a rarity in today’s market.
Your role as an Advisor Support:
- You will work closely with the New Business Manager
- You will assist advisors with new business, manage databases, prepare quotes, liaise with insurers – in short, learn everything about how to be a successful financial Advisor
What does this role offer you:
- Join a relaxed but high performing team! Team morale is high!
- Monday to Friday, flexible hours on offer – keep the weekends free!
- Excellent city fringe location – easy access to on-street parking
- Competitive, performance-based salary package
- Tons of development opportunities – move into an Advisor role!
- 50/50 study support
All we need from you is:
- Experience in financial services – insurance, mortgages, or investments
- Understanding of the financial principals and compliances within NZ Financial Services
- Strong MS Suite skills
- Energy, Motivation and Ambition
- New Zealand National Certificate in Financial Services (level 5) will be advantageous
This is one of those opportunities that do not come around often. Be part of the continued success of this team! Apply now or call Rebecca at Quinn for more information on (09) 309 8821.