- Play a key role within a family-owned business
- Part Time role – 20 hours/week
- Flexible days, hours, and work from home on offer
This is a great opportunity to work for a recognised technology company while gaining work/life balance. Call Rachel or Yasamine at Quinn on (09) 309 8821 to learn more about this role or apply now.
This crucial position will provide a key support function to this well-regarded IT business. Operating for over 40 years, they are a world-leading brand due to their continuous commitment to evolve as technology advances – they are up with the times and are showing no signs of slowing down! This will be a busy and challenging role ideally suited to a person who has an eye for detail and numbers along with the ability to problem-solve and pick up on errors.
Your new role:
- Accounts receivable
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Contacting customers in regards to outstanding payments and escalating debtors
- Credit control
- Month-end reporting
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience using SAP would be ideal, although not essential
- A team player – happy to help others and take on additional responsibility when required
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills that are second to none
This is a great opportunity to work for a recognised brand whilst gaining a work/life balance!
Call Rachel or Yasamine at Quinn on (09) 309 8821 to learn more about this role or apply now.